If you have an account you can login and track your orders, or you can register easly and manage all your orders and favorites.
Since its founding in 1966, Hamle Mediterranean Marketplace (Hamle Market) has been a family-owned grocery market. Hamle Mediterranean Market is the first Turkish grocery market in California. We specialize in selling a wide variety of authentic and hard to find Turkish products, national and international grocery brands, fresh produce, and deli items. Our store’s diversity is reflected not only in our wonderful products, but also in the cultural and ethnic mix of our wonderful customers and our employees. Here are some highlights of what you can find in our friendly store:
- Authentic Turkish items, some directly imported by us. There are many ‘Middle-Eastern stores’ in the region, but none that bring you the authentic flavors of Turkey as we do, because they are not Turkish. Whether you are a baklava connoisseur, or picky about your feta cheese, or miss that authentic ‘sucuk’, or sour cherry jam, or tea biscuits, you will find all the familiar Turkish tastes here. If you want to make authentic Turkish tea or Turkish coffee, we carry the equipment as well as the original Turkish teas and coffees.
- A wide range of international grocery items catering to the cuisines of that region. We have Persian, Armenian, Greek, Arabic, Bosnian, and Mediterranean items.
- Our fresh produce is of highest quality and at the best prices you can find. When you visit, you will be able to tell the difference because we carefully select only the highest quality items to bring to our store. And, you will be amazed at how low the prices are for high quality produce. In season, you will also find unique produce items such as fresh dates, or sour plums, or green almonds.
- Our deli section has a variety of cold cuts, cheeses, olives, and other items. We can slice your pastirma the way you like, or give you a coil of 'Sucuk' to go with your eggs, or a wedge of 'Kasar' (Kasseri) for your special grilled cheese.
- In our refrigerated section, you will find the national brands of dairy products and tasty yogurt selections, as well as some special prepared foods like ‘borek’ or ‘lahmacun’, hand made by local artisans.
- Our bulk goods provide you a wide selection of nuts, grains, rice, and other items in amounts you desire. You may especially like the authentic, smaller yet tastier Turkish pistachios, not found elsewhere around here.
- We also have a variety of non-food items from inexpensive calling cards, to music CDs.
We bring all these and more to you in a small and friendly store, where you will find personalized attention and Turkish hospitality in a non-pretentious setting, as it has always been. We are now also pleased to serve you online, no matter where you are.